We're here for you!
UPDATED AS OF 3/22/2020
Our store is operation as we are deemed "ESSENTIAL" by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our days/hours will fluctuate in the coming days & weeks! We are working hard to support our community as best we can! We may not get to update the website as frequently as we should. We are making updates regularly throughout the day on Facebook & Instagram. Have a question? Please call 484-843-1834!
With the constant news & updates regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to take this moment to share with you how we're approaching the situation here at V Marks the Shop.
- We are regularly cleaning, sanitizing & disinfecting the space (at least once an hour)
- We are BIG proponents of WASHING OUR HANDS with soap & water. WE HAVE CLOSED OUR RESTROOM TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!
- We have been instituting limits on the number of customers allowed in the Shop at a given time to protect ourselves, service providers & customers.
- We are constantly monitoring news coming from the city, state & federal government to ensure our store environment is SAFE and continues to operate
- STARTING TUES 3/24/2020 - WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWING IN-STORE SHOPPING WITH EXCEPTION OF THOSE ON SNAP BENEFITS (EBT)! In that situation, it will only be ONE PERSON AT A TIME!
- PHONE ORDERS MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF CALL EITHER VIA CARD OR VENMO! We will provide Venmo details at time of order!
- EXCEPTION: If you have no payment alternative to cash, please let us know. We'll conduct the transaction at the door/pick-up window!
- WE ASK THOSE WHOSE HEALTH IS COMPROMISED OR SHOWING SYMPTOMS TO STAY HOME!
- WE ARE WORKING TO EXPAND THE NUMBER OF DELIVERY & PICK-UP SLOTS WITH MERCATO SO IT'S MANAGEABLE FOR US & YOU! (For DELIVERY orders already placed, we cannot change the dates/times right now)
- We now offer delivery & pick-up service with Mercato within a 16-mile radius of 19145! Use code STOCKUP to receive unlimited free deliveries for 30 days + $10 off your first order!
As you may know, the Shop is currently a 2-person operation. We're doing our best to stay vigilant during these trying times to best support our community, friends & family. We are striving to maintain full hours of operations and to work with our partners to remain as fully stocked as possible.
We appreciate you so much for supporting us and our fellow small business owners in Philly, a number of whom supply goes to the Shop!
Stay safe & do your best! We love you!
(Scroll down...there's more news about our events)